Saturday, August 6, 2011

Breakeven or Break through?

Hello my long lost bloggers,
In a week's time I will be back in P-town, referred to by some as Peoria: The armpit of Illinois. I'm really looking foreword to it though. I get reunited with all my lady friends and I just get to be busy again.



ANYWAYS!!
I didn't sleep last night so I decided to be productive. I took out this old composition notebook and just start doodling and writing and just being me. I wrote out some secrets and things that needed to get out of my head. I drew cartoons, and shapes, and landscapes. It was really relaxing. I highly recommend it to my fellow friends out there who don't sleep either. I'll post pictures of some of the less personal stuff later.




\
TROUT OUT, MEOW POW

PEW PEW PEW

No comments:

Post a Comment