Wednesday, May 4, 2011

bigBANG.

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for has finally arrived ! 

Up until about an hour ago I was writing under a different blog and a different email but after some friendly advice from someone close to me I decided it was time for a fresh start. No more constant posts about insignificantness, I want to blog and actually blog right. Photos of me, artsy things, videos, games, whatever you name it. Hopefully here and there I'll be able to share a little bit of wisdom but hey, I'm not even 19 yet, so no promises. 



My dear friend Liz and I spent the evening enjoying doing nothing and watching Glee. But Bradley decided to host an awesome safetysuit concert tonight and it was a blast. Seriously one of the best live concerts I've been too. We enjoyed front row seats to their sound and they played a great show.  Then again I was going a wee bit crazy I was so excited.Ch..Ch..Check it out.

Admit it, we're adorable.
Also, educate yourselves.... SAFETYSUIT




On a more serious note, a large portion of why I decided to start over is because of a particular person. I don't know if she even keeps up with what I write or what not but it just seemed wrong to write this there. 
Have you ever been betrayed by a friend? Have you ever been let down by someone who you were close too? This year becoming friends with this, girl, was my biggest mistake. I know people say that all the time but honestly I made a lot of mistakes first semester freshman year, a lot. But none so big as blindly trusting girl. She couldn't keep a secret and made a habit of making my decisions and problems public news. Honestly, I really should of seen it coming but I so desperately wanted to be liked and accepted. Now I understand that sometimes that things are not always as they seem, especially people. We all try to sound impressive and seem like we have it all together but the reality of it all is that every single day each of us feels a little off balance, even if it's only for a second. But that weakness unites us, we are all just trying to stay in one peace. 

Out of such darkness comes some light, some hope. This hope comes in the form of my darling friend Liz, as seen with me above. When this year started our friendship fire was slow to light. Both of us were wary of one another and up until a few weeks ago, I thought she disliked me. However, in reality I like to think we get along very well. I don't want to accept the reality that next year she won't live right next door and that in a few short days we won't be able to spend almost ever waking second together. Liz is just one of those people who you always want to be around, even if you are not doing anything. Sitting in silence, playing games on our computers, stumbling, facebooking, whatever, she is a reassuring presence. We can enjoy one anothers' company without even talking. I regret wasting a whole semester trying to get close to her roommate when in reality Liz was the kind of person and friend I was searching for all along. 


For those of you who don't know me from before, I'm a big believer in Hope. Yes, with a capital H. I'm not religious or really spiritual in any way shape or form but I live my life with hope, by hope. You will definitely hear me reference it at least once a post because for me it's what keeps me going. It is the fire from which I am fueled. All my wants desires and needs are wrapped up in that four letter word. H o p e.



Meow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment