Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tricky.

I know when I'm perusing the blogs I always am drawn to posts with pictures. So I decided that today I would upload some of my artwork. Keep in mind this stuff is a little dated, I have not been able to make a lot of things since I've been away at school. But just anticipate the summer when I can paint again.

Enjoy pease,
 This is my most recent self portrait, which really isn't recent at all.
I did this last spring in my drawing class, it's in charcoal.

 You will learn very quickly that I am obsessed with the Octopus..
Literally obsessed. 

 This was a part of a mixed media series I did Junior year.
This was a watercolor and acrylic paint piece.

This is a sculpture I did Senior year.
Two different kinds of wire.
Please also note my lovely puppy, Mason. 
I love that dog more than anything else in the entire world.


Well I hope you enjoy this brief photo update, hopefully it will generate some interest. Now unfortunately I am being forced to begin studying for my finals which are this week. On the bright side, this time next Wednesday I will be on my way to home sweet paradise. 

Meeeeeeeeeeeeow.

1 comment:

  1. waah~!lovely work!both octopus(drawing n net)is amazing *w*

    ReplyDelete