Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm feeling a little nostalgic right about now. In a mere week, I will have completed my first year of college. Even typing that gives me shivers. I pay 32000 dollars a year for this education and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it. Even scarier is the thought of what happens after that. Do I start a career? Do I go to grad school? It's all just a little overwhelming.

To be honest, I'm getting a little frightened.
I'm looking for a little direction, some sort of a sign. I know life usually does not work like that but I really need it. An arrow to point me in the direction or a signal that I'm on the right track. My dad has been out of work for a while and I need to know that he's not paying all this money for me to come here and I'll screw it all up.

I'm just all sorts of jumbled. Maybe once I'm home and my equilibrium is set things will even out.

meowz.

No comments:

Post a Comment