Sunday, May 15, 2011

Excitement !

The finish line has come and gone. One year down and only three more to go. I've been home for a couple days now and it has been nothing but wonderful. Yes, more often then not I wish I had the company of my friends but being home is wonderful. I can lay on the couch all day reading and drawing. My meals are home cooked and my bathroom drain is never full of suspicious band aids or other peoples hair. It's all about the little luxuries I guess.


I told my friend Melissa that I had almost forgotten how to laugh. That much is true, we're a  rather serious house hold. I'm not trying to say that we don't have a good time or anything but it just isn't the same. I guess this means that the old saying "You always want what you can't have" is 100% true. When I'm gone I want my family and when I'm with my family I want my friends. Humans really are fickle minded and weak hearted.

On a brighter note, being home means reading. I've already read three books since I've been home and every intention of reading the fourth tomorrow. If you are an avid internet-er, look up goodreads.com and add me as a friend. It's every readers dream.


 woem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment